Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yesterday was World Card Making Day. So, I did a scrapbook page.
Today, I mad a card - waaaay different from my usual style!
I found this blog, www.apathofpaper.blogspot.com - she is a Close To My Heart demonstrator, but has some great cards on there. I totally did the Picket Fence Card from her July 08 post - for some reason it appealed to me.
I left it blank inside, cos I don't know what I will use it for - birthday/thinking of you/thanks etc
Here is my version:































I used some SU cardstock and ink, and a Hero Arts stamp (row of flowers) and coloured it in with my good ol' pencils...maybe Santa will bring me some Copics (hint, hint) The brads are just a couple of ones I had in my stash
I do hope the CTMH comes to New Zealand, Stampin Up! did, so maybe they could too!
If you do check out Deneen's blog, make sure you look at the photos she posted of the hand art - there are some truly talented, creative, imaginative people out there!

Well, that's all from me today - hope you like the card. Feel free to comment

Jamey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamey, I love your card! I love the row of flowers both outside & inside the card, they're very dainty.

    ReplyDelete