Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This morning I made my lunch to have at work.
This is a momentous occassion. I usually not have lunch, or, will purchase a salad roll from the bakery. But, there was a fresh roll left over, a slice of roast beef left (from making 5 other lunches!), I even opened a new block of cheese, and sliced some fresh crunchy cucumber.
When I got to work, I put the roll in the fridge.
At lunch time, I made myself yet another cup of coffee (probably my 3rd or 4th cup) and went to the fridge to get my roll.
Today was the day someone decided to clean out the fridge!! And threw my lunch in the bin!!

However, when I got home from work, there was a little parcel for me from Canada in my letterbox!
BLOG CANDY!!!!
Lookie what I won....
















some Christmas charms, Christmas ribbons, Christmas papers, flowers, buttons, felt embellies, prima flowers, snowman embellies, xmas stocking embellies and a little cupcake stamp set

One of the blogs I visit regularly - Kelly - was giving away some blog candy - AND I WON! Totally made my day when she announced I won, and again it made my day when I received it  - after someone throwing away my lunch!
Make sure you check out Kelly's blog - kelly.studiobeemusic.com - have a look around, and post a comment or two. (It's where i'm heading off to now.....) And again, I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to Kelly!

Jamey

1 comment: