I made these two cards a few months ago - I love the gerbra flower stamp (by TAC), I think it one of the nicest flower stamps I own, and it's a great size for card fronts.
The first card used SU cardstock, ink and some ribbon, the buckle is from making memories. I used a small slot punch to make a hole in the fold/crease of the card to thread the ribbon through. At times, I wonder how other crafters use/attach ribbons to cards - whether they snip the ends and have the raw edges on the card fronts, or wrap around the card like I have, or just under a mat on the front with the ends tucked under. I have tried all 3 ways - and more - but don't know which way I prefer!
The second card again used some old SU patterned paper, cardstock and ink, but TAC stamps for the text and of course, the flower. I raised the image on some pop dots, and used a small circle punch and made the 'ticket corner' look. The brads are just some I had kicking around in my stash.
Both the gerbra flowers were coloured in with my faber-castell pencils. I do like them, don't know if I should get a larger set with more colours to play with, or save my pennies and buy some 'real' pencils from a art store (or maybe.....some copics!)
I didn't have time to sit and make anything today - I went down to my room - my desk was really, really messy so I tidied it and put things away....and got soooo sidetracked that I ran out of time to make anything! I might try during the week now that all winter sports practices have finished and the kids have nothing else on (yay!) I have all these ideas churning around in my head, I just need to put them on paper...fingers crossed.