Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last month, I caught up with one of my sister-in-laws - I have 7! She mentioned she saw one of my photos of my punch storage on a trademe thread. I asked her if she saw the other storage - she hadn't. So, this post's for you Betty....

this is my punch storage. It is on a swivel base, so I can spin it round to check out the punches on the other side. I now use all my punches - before, it was out of sight, out of mind. On top of the stand is my smaller punches, and cuttlebug folders and other dies like quickutz.
This is my stamp pad storage. Previously I had all the Stampin Up pads stacked on top of each other - meaning the one I wanted was always on the bottom, and they all toppled over. Now, I just grab the one I want easy peasy. Note all the empty shelves - working on filling it up!
Rob - a cabinet maker my hubby knows, made both of them for me at a very reasonable price.
This is my paper tower for coloured cardstock - mainly bazzil, but the prism cardstock is slowly creeping in. Both ranges of cardstock have texture - and I love it! I keep the paper by ROYGBIV - only cos I couldn't figure out any other way of doing it.
I got the stand in a kitset form from trademe - and hubby laughed when I attempted to assemble it. In the end, he did it for me....cos you know - I'm just a girl when it comes to screwdrivers and stuff.
Anyway, that's it from me.
Jamey

1 comment: