Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, I have finally uploaded the picture of the card I made my cute little great-nephew for his 1st birthday! My camera has well and truely packed a sad - not only do I have pink lines (alternating between horizontal stripes and waves) but now, it flashes between white and black - sorta a strobe lighting effect. I showed hubby, and he told me to start saving my pennies! Silly man - that is why he is working!





































I finally used the goodies from SENZ - October Afternoon, Nitelite. The little big monster on the front is a diecut, and the little teeny monster in the inside, I cut out of the patterned paper. The stamped text is a stamp from Whipper Snapper (appropiate I thought), with the navy and white cardstock from Stampin Up!. I even used a thicker from American Crafts (#1)
I also went into a toy shop for the first time in ages (Christmas actually) and got some trucks for him - it's been a long, long time since buying trucks & diggers - I did feel almost sentimental (or mental) about all my babies being past that stage...or is it because I have several nieces (read 2 and 2 nieces-in-law) who are pregnant, a customer from work who has just had a baby, and a friend who was pregnant (she has now had the baby!).

Anyway, enough of my ramblings.....
will post again real soon, cos I KNOW you missed me!

Jamey

No comments:

Post a Comment