Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well, I bit the bullet, jumped in with both feet, grabbed the bull by both horns, took the plunge...and all those other cliches.... and created a blog!



I am NOT a demo for any company

I am NOT associated with any companies in any way, shape or form

I am NOT on any design teams

I am NOT a published cardmaker/scrapbooker





I AM however, someone who enjoys playing and creating with cardstock, patterned paper, glue, photos and other bits and bobs. I enjoy making cards, and scrapping my photos.

I am not a perfect, fantastic, overly creative designer, however, there are some cards I like...and I have no one to show them off to....DH just looks and grunts! If you like my cards, then feel free to post a comment, if you don't like my cards, feel free to let me know - all and any constructive comments will be and are appreciated!

Jamey



1 comment: